Created in response to an urgent need among higher education Advancement divisions for more efficient and effective major gift fundraising, The Discipline of Frontline Fundraising (DFF) is an innovative program that delivers sustainable fundraising improvements.
By engaging participants in a combination of individual coaching, small-group
workshops and hands-on application they learn to discover, qualify, cultivate and
solicit/close more efficiently.
DFF generates results without compromising fundraisers’ ability to develop strong,
honest and productive relationships with prospects and donors.
This balanced approach produces measurable and sustainable results because it
embraces both the strategic and interpersonal elements of fundraising.
Fundraising clients develop:
- Donor Insight
- Enhanced qualification, communication and facilitation skills
- A reliable and scalable fundraising process
A series of workshops form the basis of learning and application of new thinking and
skills for fundraisers. Delivered in a sequence that allows new material to build upon
previous sessions, most clients also benefit from customized learning modules that are added as part of an overall program.
1. The Donor Engagement Process
2. Qualifying and Trust Building
3. Shortening Solicitation Cycles
4. Fundraising Priority Impact Statements
5. Enhanced Cultivation
6. Ongoing Qualification
7. Maximize the Value of Every Interaction
8. Meeting Preparation
9. Role Play – Putting it All Together
10. Portfolio Management
Timing and Duration – 5-Month Engagement Cycle:
For information about fundraising workshops call:
(760) 845-4710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org